You don’t have to be a parent to understand the horror of walking into a room to discover that the baby crawled out of his crib and onto that pottery wheel you forgot to turn off. And while the baby is spinning around and around, the dog is sitting there all calm, like a person, gently using his paws to fashion the baby’s soft cartilage head into something a little more modern. It might be the classic tale of bad parenting, but let’s see where the dog is going with this.
what was going through your mind when you wrote this?
the westborow godhatesgoths website’s ‘warning signs that your child may be a goth’ is my favorite thing because
yeah getting doctor who pins is considered “goth”
oops i guess thats all of you
didnt you use the internet to create this website…?
breaking news: shakespeare may have been a goth!
are you even..?
yeah people that try to make friends are goths
i was labelling stuff today and this lady scoffed at me and i was like hi and she was like writing with ur left hand is immoral. its 2014 and someone actually said that to my face
25 90’s-2000’s Pop/punk rock mashup
HOLY SHIT THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING
1) “In Too Deep” - Sum 41
2) “Misery Business” - Paramore
3) “Helena” - My Chemical Romance
4) “American Idiot” - Green Day
5) “Feeling This” - Blink 182
6) “Basketcase” - Green Day
7) “Stay Together for the Kids” - Blink 182
8) “Gives You Hell” - All-American Rejects
9) “The Rock Show” - Blink 182
10) “The Middle” - Jimmy Eat World
11) “I Caught Fire” - the Used
12) “Sugar, We’re Going Down” - Fall Out Boy
13) “That’s What You Get” - Paramore
14) “Five Mintues to Midnight” - Boys Like Girls
15) “Move Along” - All-American Rejects
16) “Stacy’s Mom” - Fountains of Wayne
17) “Dear Maria, Count Me In” - All Time Low
18) “Crushcrushcrush” - Paramore
19) “Here (In Your Arms)” - Hellogoodbye
20) “Who I Am Hates Who I’ve Been” - Relient K
21) “Soul Meets Body” - Death Cab For Cutie
22) “The Future Freaks Me Out” - Motion City Soundtrack
23) “My Friends Over You” - New Found Glory
24) “Fat Lip” - Sum 41
25) “Teenagers” - My Chemical Romance
"Perfect" - Simple Plan
at the risk of this going horribly im going to do this
because i’ll regret it
This isn’t going to end well
OK I’m game. Let’s see what I get
I’ve got a baaaad feeling about this.
I got a really bad feeling bout this
Mines actually true
My mom’s friend adopted this lovely dog after he was abandoned by his previous family. His name is Shaun. Shaun had always been very good at eating all his food. Every last bit that was, he ate it. One day he started leaving a little bit behind. He wouldn’t eat everything, no matter what. He always left a little behind. Every morning when my mom’s friend checked Shaun’s bowl, the food was gone. That was very strange, because Shaun always spent the night by her side.
One night she decided to investigate the food situation. She waited quietly by the food bowl and then, in the middle of the night, a cat came through the window and ate the remaining food. She noticed the cat was actually pregnant. A week or so later the cat came into her house and gave birth to 6 little kittens. Shaun took care of them as if they were his own babies. My mom’s friend adopted the cat too (her name is Meow) and they took care of the kittens until they all found a loving home. Nowadays Meow and Shaun live happily together as a family and they each have their little bowl of food.
interracial couples are always cute
Oh my god that is so precious.
KITTENS YOUR DADDY IS A DOGGIE. YOU ARE SOME LUCKY BABIES.
I’m sorry but
too cute to not reblog. I literally tried not to reblog this but my heart wasn’t having any of it. lol.
how should I finish this
everyone watch this video of my dog gettin embarrassed that i caught him singin